Judges neglected my rights for depriving me of the Law, Sections 6(1), 6(2), 28(1), and 28(2) of the Canada Evidence Act C-5 and Alberta Rule of Court 158.5(1)(e).

Part 1: Complaint I need others to send "short summary complaints", stating that you viewed this blog, and send a Complaint about; "Justice Horner's conduct of neglect" for depriving me of and act of the Law, of "Sections 6(1), 6(2), 28(1), and 28(2) of the Canada Evidence Act C-5" and "Alberta Rule of Court 158.5(1)(e)." I just need you to just make it short and not as long as this, but that you have viewed this Blog to full comprehension. They will however need you to provide them with your address and contact information. You don't have to CC you complaint to me and I don't need your address. I do not need to know if you sent a complaint, but for me to knowing who did would be nice...

The Judicial system is a tryanical SELF-POLICING legal system. Which is why it is such tryanical system that is not a system of justice. Please help... Who ever needs mine and my families I promise we will be ther and help.... Thank you for your help...

Thank you so much...

Eddie Achtem